1. It's my supervisor's birthday today, which I knew earlier this week and told myself to remember, but then this morning rolled around and I promptly forgot. *rolls eyes at self*
Happily, a coworker reminded me, and we're all chipping in for a gift - which happens to be a bracelet and some earrings to go with the necklace she's wearing today. I just signed the card, which is cute.
And hopefully, it'll cheer her up; the gift and card, I mean, not what I wrote. She came in today in just the WORST frame of mind. I made her laugh, but still - her day's been crummy so far, and that's never fun on your birthday.
2. We got Mikey's mid-term report yesterday...whoo, we had a very LOUD discussion last night. He's a smart kid and understands everything just fine, and we make sure he does all his homework, all the time, every time. But his grades are super low...because he never turns any of it in!! *growls in frustration*
So we've had a couple of email conversations with his teacher and his reading teacher, and thankfully they're willing to work with us - and him - to make sure he hands his stuff in. They're sending home all the assignments he hasn't finished, so he's got a nice, homework-filled weekend ahead of him. YAY, I get to have the TV off for a while!! *hehe*
3. ( Liked this art personality test thingy Muggs posted, decided to give it a try...highly accurate, if you ask me. )
4. I LOVE the shirt I'm wearing today, everyone always compliments me when I wear it...but this is only the second time I've actually worn it because for some unknown reason, the fabric stains my underarms... Not my arm-pits, I mean the... *is searching for the word I want* ...the tricep area of my upper arm, the side of the arm that rests against your torso. I don't get it, I've washed the shirt, I don't wear any lotions or body sprays or anything like that, and deodorant doesn't go on that part of my arm, so what's up with it? Any ideas? I'm going to have to find a thin, 3/4 sleeve undershirt or something to wear under it if I want to keep using it, because scrubbing it off helps a little, but most of it just had to fade off last time. And I've been checking periodically throughout the day, and sure enough, my arms are turning grey-ish purple. Fashion know-it-alls, I need some help, please.
5. Speaking of clothes, I found the pants I want
in my newest catalog, but have to narrow it down to two pair instead of all five (one in each color)...go figure...
6. I have no idea why I'm numbering my points...apparently, I feel organized today...
That's all for now. :)EDIT:
SUHAN!! I'm sorry, I forgot to wish you a happy birthday on Tuesday! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, kitkats_lj!
I hope it was wonderful!